Starting a family brings a lot of pressures. Some of the pressures include finding a place to live, having your first child, and starting your career! Although most young families aren’t making a lot of money, there are still affordable ways to create peace of mind if the unthinkable were to happen.
Real Life Example: Tara met her sweetheart, Preston, in college and soon got married. After having Jacob and expecting their second child, they decided to go on a trip to Canada. Watch Tara’s story of how term life insurance helped her get through this difficult experience.
Did you know that a recent survey showed that 86% say they haven’t bought life insurance because it’s too expensive, yet overestimate its true cost by more than double? This brings up some questions:
- Do you have insurance?
- Do you have enough insurance?
- Do you know which insurances are best for your life situation?
- When was the last time you reviewed your insurances to see if they would protect your family’s way of life?
- What would happen to your family if you passed away suddenly?
- If your kids are in college, would they have to drop out?
- Would your wife be able to keep the house you live in?
- Would your family have enough income to survive?
No one likes to think about these types of questions, but the best way to have peace of mind is to review your current coverage to make sure it would protect your family’s lifestyle.
Our agents at Garda Insurance specialize in reviewing your current coverage to help you understand what you actually have and then help create a custom plan on how to protect your family based on your current lifestyle.
Life Insurance Needs Calculator
This calculator will give you an estimate of what you might need in terms of life insurance. We recommend talking with one of our qualified agents to learn more.